Important Ministry Updates:
- Women’s Summer 2021 Bible Study, "Even Better Than Eden." Register here: Women's Summer Bible Study
- View Fall Kick-Off Video: Fall 2020 Kick-Off
- View Friendship Brunch 2020 Video: Friendship Brunch 2020
- Journeys: We are thrilled to announce that the CEPC Women’s event Journeys will take place live on Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 7:00–8:30 pm in the CEPC Sanctuary. We will hear three ladies from our church share how God has faithfully worked in their lives. The event will also be live-streamed for those who would prefer to watch it at home. Please join us for this wonderful night of encouragement. Learn more & register: Journeys 2021
- Women's Retreat has been delayed to 2022 or until further notice because of the current climate and so that we can support the church's reopening of essential activities.
- • Please use this form to request ministry information and volunteer opportunities: Women's Ministry Information and Volunteer Signup
Women’s Ministry exists to connect, encourage, and equip women of all ages to love Christ, his Word, and his Church. We support our church’s vision and values. In helping to make disciples who love Christ, his Word, and his Church, we focus on the secondary principles of Gospel, community, and missions.
Whether you are new to our church or new to women’s ministries, we welcome you to join us at events designed to bring women together. The annual events hosted by women’s ministry are the fall kickoff, Friendship Brunch, Journeys, and women’s retreat. These events give women the opportunity to connect and encourage one another through fellowship in the context of community, and they also equip women through hearing God’s Word being presented through speakers trained to help women think biblically.
There are also ongoing ministries that you can be a part of. These ministries and the events hosted by women’s ministries all work together for strengthening the overall church and no one ministry stands alone. This principle helps guide our yearly planning and encourages women to see their part in the whole of church and how it glorifies God when we all use our gifts for one purpose.
And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in. Isaiah 58:12
Fall Kickoff Breakfast (late August)
Kicking off the year by laying out events for the year and introducing and giving an overview of women’s ministries. Opportunity to connect through fellowship, meet women’s leaders and ministries, signup for volunteer opportunities.
Friendship Brunch (October)
Outreach opportunity to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors and equip believers to think biblically. Saturday morning brunch with hostesses and beautiful table settings. Engaging speakers.
Intimate evening with dinner to gather women together to hear from 3 fellow ladies who will share their journeys.
Women’s Retreat (February)
Friday thru Saturday event designed to give rest and relaxation for our ladies through hearing God’s Word and fellowship with one another. Sunday ladies' brunch will be together at church and then join in corporate worship with our church.
Join other women study God’s Word through lectures and small group discussion. Tuesdays at 7 pm, Wednesdays at 9:30 am. Learn more: Women's Bible Study
A time of fellowship with other moms and mentor moms, 2 Mondays a month. Learn more: Mom2Mom
Join other women to pray for the church body and women’s ministry using adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication (ACTS) format.
Join other women to hold true to God’s Word in a book study and discussion during Sunday school hour.
Make baby blankets for new babies, prayer shawls for the Tumaini orphanage, and great friendships. Wednesdays following the Women's Bible Study.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY LEADERS
Women’s Ministry Coordinator: Phoenix Kageler
Asst. Women's Ministry Coordinator: Sue DeBruler
Women's Bible Study Leader: Mikie Bellis
Mom2mom: Nichole Fischl
Women of Prayer: Janet Harrison
Women’s Discussion Class: Nancy Polis & Joy Walz
Lessons and Laughter: Pam Schwab