Fall 2020 Kick-Off
Important Ministry Updates:
- Women’s Bible Study will all be online. Please register today here: Women's Bible Study
- Friendship Brunch will be going virtually this year and currently in the works. Look for the recording from our speaker Connie Miller on becoming a Woman of Influence/Woman of Impact.
- Journeys & Women’s retreat are tentative planned in person and as restrictions are lifted.
- Gathering for Women’s Discussion Class, Women of Prayer, Lessons and Laughter, and Mom2mom will be delayed until further notice but continue to check back on our website for updates or please fill out the Women's Ministry Contact Form below to get on the distribution list.
- For other ministries such as meals and care, community outreach opportunities (Cedar Brook and Lion Lane schools, ESL), contact us or fill out the form at the following link to signup: Women's Ministry Information and Volunteer Signup
Women’s Ministry exists to connect, encourage, and equip women of all ages to love Christ, his Word, and his Church. We support our church’s vision and values. In helping to make disciples who love Christ, his Word, and his Church, we focus on the secondary principles of Gospel, community, and missions.
Whether you are new to our church or new to women’s ministries, we welcome you to join us at events designed to bring women together. The annual events hosted by women’s ministry are the fall kickoff, Friendship Brunch, Journeys, and women’s retreat. These events give women the opportunity to connect and encourage one another through fellowship in the context of community, and they also equip women through hearing God’s Word being presented through speakers trained to help women think biblically.
There are also ongoing ministries that you can be a part of. These ministries and the events hosted by women’s ministries all work together for strengthening the overall church and no one ministry stands alone. This principle helps guide our yearly planning and encourages women to see their part in the whole of church and how it glorifies God when we all use our gifts for one purpose.
And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in. Isaiah 58:12
Fall Kickoff Breakfast (late August)
Kicking off the year by laying out events for the year and introducing and giving an overview of women’s ministries. Opportunity to connect through fellowship, meet women’s leaders and ministries, signup for volunteer opportunities.
Friendship Brunch (October)
Outreach opportunity to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors and equip believers to think biblically. Saturday morning brunch with hostesses and beautiful table settings. Engaging speakers.
Intimate evening with dinner to gather women together to hear from 3 fellow ladies who will share their journeys.
Women’s Retreat (February)
Friday thru Saturday event designed to give rest and relaxation for our ladies through hearing God’s Word and fellowship with one another. Sunday ladies' brunch will be together at church and then join in corporate worship with our church.
Join other women study God’s Word through lectures and small group discussion. Tuesdays at 7 pm, Wednesdays at 9:30 am & 3:30 pm. Learn more: Women's Bible Study
A time of fellowship with other moms and mentor moms, 2 Mondays a month. Learn more: Mom2Mom
Join other women to pray for the church body and women’s ministry using adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication (ACTS) format.
Join other women to hold true to God’s Word in a book study and discussion during Sunday school hour.
Make baby blankets for new babies, prayer shawls for the Tumaini orphanage, and great friendships. Wednesdays following the Women's Bible Study.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY LEADERS
Women’s Ministry Coordinator: Phoenix Kageler
Asst. Women's Ministry Coordinator: Dayna Whitlock
Women's Bible Study Leader: Mikie Bellis
Mom2mom: Nichole Fischl
Women of Prayer: Janet Harrison
Women’s Discussion Class: Nancy Polis & Joy Walz
Lessons and Laughter: Pam Schwab